The Word of God, the Bible, is like no other book:
- It was not authored like other books
- It has been compiled and preserved for accuracy like no other book
- In spite of it's enormous amount of historical content, it has never been refuted by the many archaeological discoveries.
- No other ancient document has been studied and commented on and translated into as many languages as the Bible.
- No other book has been published as much, and in as many far and different places as the Bible.
- No other book is quoted from and referenced as much as is the Bible.
- No other ancient book comes even remotely close to having the number of prophesies that are contained in the Bible, and that have come true.
- No other book contains as many prophesies that have come true concerning one person, that person being: Jesus Christ.
- No other book contains the words so powerful as to transform the lives of even the most wicked despots, into humble, holy, faithful and obedient servants of God.
- No other book requires a person to be truly repentant of sin, with a sincere, broken, humble and contrite spirit to enable them to be able to read its contents and understand the true meaning.
- In the end, at the judgement bar of God where all shall stand - the only word that will matter is the Word of God, and that will be used to judge the lives, hearts, and actions of everyone.